United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Head of Lean & Industrial Engineering
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and drive the regional Lean roadmap as an enabler to the regional Operations strategy
- Actively engage with the global Lean team to apply and develop the Henkel Production Systems framework
- Own and monitor the regional annual cost savings targets, fueling the pipeline with waste elimination projects
- Working closely with regional functions to role model and promote a lean culture across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of working and leading cross-functional teams to drive results, with an aptitude to project management
- Excellent understanding with hands on experience of Operational Excellence through the application of Lean tools and methodologies, with a strong bias to structured problem solving
- Experience of managing stakeholders across all levels of the organization, from Shop floor teams to senior executives
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, experience in chemical/ batch manufacturing is a plus
- Expected travel time of up to 50% on average, can vary from month to month depending on business needs.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.