At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Reliability Manager is responsible for safety, quality, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), people capability, maintenance costs, and reducing the quantity and time of breakdowns in the Production Cell
- This individual will serve as the Technical Expert who will drive implementation of global best practices across all lines in the Cell
- Responsible for optimizing industrial equipment performance in the production Cell according to the OEE glidepath
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods according to TPM DMS (Daily Management System) tool. Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance activities in the cell
- Lead routine inspections and TPM activities on machines, such as Preventative Maintenance (PM) to avoid malfunction and other problems with equipment.
- Manage inventory of supplies and equipment. Control maintenance tools, inventory, and equipment. Monitor and control maintenance costs by maintaining statistical and financial records
- Supervise and train reliability technicians and production operators to increase the staff capability
- In some cases, machines that no longer work simply cannot be repaired due to the age of the machine or the cost of the repairs. It is then the responsibility of the Reliability Manager to lead the install of new equipment.