United States, Chicago, IL, United States, Minneapolis, MN, United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Professional-Adhesives
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Territory Sales rep is a remote position and will be responsible for the sales/service of industrial adhesives and coatings used in the flexible packaging, pressure sensitive adhesives used in tapes and labels, and paper converting markets.
- Manage existing Henkel business and grow territory sales by promoting Henkel’s products and services to the current customer base as well as potential customers.
- Territory for this role is geographically located in Wisconsin with responsibility of the upper Midwest region (primarily WI, MN), candidate could live in WI, Chicago or Minneapolis.
- Develop and implement territory growth strategy that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Work to establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location.
- Prioritize, direct & execute sales programs for the assigned market areas.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Strong alignment and collaboration with Key Account Managers, Application Engineering and other teams, as needed.
- Become competent with and utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Negotiates customer agreements Establishes and maintains strong commercial customer relations
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business or related discipline required, will consider candidates with significant packaging adhesives experience in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of sales experience in a B2B manufacturing environment.
- Experience in flexible packaging, paper converting, pressure sensitive adhesives, tapes and labels, or industrial adhesives is preferred.
- Proven Experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relationships.
- Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building skills.
- Technical competence and solution selling experience.
- Ability to travel an average of 30%, depending on location of home office.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular