HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Shape the digital future of the factory and contribute to the Digital end to end Supply Chain strategy.
- Understand the status quo of the factory, identifying digital opportunities together with all factory departments, developing and implementing projects to improve the factory KPI's will be a main focus.
- Assures uninterrupted operation of I4.0 applications onsite, implements I4.0 projects, continuously improves development and penetration of I4.0 tools.
- Is responsible for communication with key counterparts in dx.
- Supports qualification of workforce in I4.0 according to base and advanced expert fit, connects to key I4.0 suppliers.
- Identify areas of improvement opportunity & execute solutions utilizing automation skills & the latest technology.
- Define, design, execute & startup electrical, control & instrumentation projects & support capital project installations in these area.
- Provide leadership & mentoring to members of the plant's electrical & controls team by developing a deep understanding o existing processes, equipment & controls & successfully transferring the knowledge to the team.