At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental rules, procedures, and regulations
- Perform standard quality control testing on incoming raw materials, semi-finished goods, and finished goods according to specifications
- Report test results and record data in SAP database
- Utilize problem solving skills in efforts to eliminate any problems or issues identified through testing
- File and maintain the retain samples; dispose of old retain samples
- Complete and maintain the required quality records and/or documents as directed by the department standard operating procedures
- Maintain clean working environment to comply with area 5S standard of housekeeping
- Complete any additional responsibilities entailing the upkeep of the Quality Department and any assigned projects determined by departmental Manager, Supervisor, and Leads
- Maintain QC KANBAN system for supplies and ordering of QC lab supplies
- Pursue development training i.e. A3 certification, LEAN Six Sigma Certification, ISO Internal Audit Certification
- Participates in developing QC lab coverage schedule
- Disposition Non-conforming material for site and customer complaint participation.
- Maintain and drive QC lab digitalization systems
- Daily shift changeover reporting and communication of actions