At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead multiple Innovation Projects within product development and product modifications arenas. Projects are often complex and cross-regional.
- Manage / facilitate regular interaction between innovation team members, often in a virtual team environment.
- Work with team to define project milestones in alignment with global Strategic Business Unit plans and innovation strategy, manage accordingly. Milestones include product profiles, value propositions, financial business plans, technical roadmaps, customer roadmaps, validation, and risk analysis.
- Lead cross-functional project team(s) to accomplish the project deliverables on defined timelines.
- Identify potential project gaps / hurdles and provide alternative solutions in order to meet the business and timeline targets.
- Provide regular updates to leadership on project progress, manage stakeholders.
- Oversee product launch stage in Adhesives Development Process (ADP) to ensure adequate quality before launch.
- Bachelors degree in relevant Technical / Marketing / Business field. Masters degree is a plus.
- 3-10 years experience in industrial environment.
- Experience with 2+ years in Project Management, Product Development, Technical Customer Service, or Marketing is a plus.
- Experience leading or managing complex projects.
- Ability to lead and influence without formal authority.
- Experience working on or leading cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communications / team leadership skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- 5% - 10% travel possible (International and Domestic)
The salary for this role is $95,900.00 - $125,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.