At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Associate Brand Manager will help drive communication and portfolio strategy for Henkel's Premium Laundry Detergent, Persil ProClean
- Develop and effectively execute Marketing Activation programs, including media, social, consumer promotions, and PR initiatives Serve as brand expert in content developing, leading owned media strategy
- Lead business analysis to measure business performance and uncovering business driving insights to inform strategic decisions and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Maintain ongoing communication with Sales Strategy and Field Sales personnel to build support plans, learn about changing market conditions and modify programs to support market changes
- Help develop yearly business plans that identify key business opportunities and future growth plans
- Lead cross-functional groups through large-scale projects from artwork re-designs to new product innovations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, MBA highly preferred, with 2-3 yrs of related experience
- Strong team orientation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with people in diverse functional areas.
- Solid analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a resolutive attitude
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $143,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.