HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for electrical engineering projects from the design phase through installation and implementation.
- Approves and/or writes all electrical and controls technical documents.
- Responsible for the set-up and adherence to the scheduling and budget of electrical engineering projects.
- Works with Contractors, Department Managers and Maintenance staff to troubleshoot problems and improve processes.
- Investigate and recommend the most effective methods to keep the company at competitive edge at all times. Conduct cost comparison studies.
- Informs Engineering Manager of project status.
- For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others.
- Provides leadership and coaching to Automation Technicians in the Electrical Engineering team.
- BS/BA degree with preference for Engineering or related field with work experience that demonstrates technical skills, job knowledge, and personal characteristics listed in this position description. BSEE or BSEET is a plus. Educational focus on control systems is preferred.
- 5 years’ minimum production/preventative engineering experience or the equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work with or previous experience with Rockwell PLC platforms, IT/OT networking, process and instrumentation diagrams, thermal dynamics, AutoCAD, and technical writing
- Interpersonal Teamwork - demonstrates respect for others, resolves interpersonal conflicts, builds trust, is responsive to others’ needs, demonstrates high emotional intelligence and works well in a team environment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.