United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Product Development Technician
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact
- Supports key ADP/MOC projects
- Executes lab testing and generates test data
- Supports and runs product development experiments
- Understands and implements project planning
- Ensures SHE and compliance
- Conducts analysis of results of product development
- Supports in comparing existing products with competitive products in features such as costs and formulation
- Supports the digitalization of the lab environment
- Owns responsibility for laboratory management and raw material/formula management tools
- Product application
- Product launch
- Laboratory work
- Process engineering
- Product design and development
- Open innovation
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular