Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship International Content Marketing and Creative Excellence
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work directly with Henkel Beauty Care’s Global Marketing Director for Content Marketing in key strategic projects and workstreams that revolve around content effectivity and campaign production efficiency
- Bring your own creative ideas: Research best in class digital-first communication and marketing campaigns within and outside of the beauty industry, and help build a framework on how this can be executed
- Heavily support in strategic planning and alignment of workstream projects including prioritization of topics and follow ups with stakeholders
- Assess the current status-quo and give fresh insights via SWOT on how to improve content of key hair brands, to impact relevance and effectivity
- Close cooperation with Brand Management, Content Marketing, PR, Influencer Marketing, Content Production Team
- Independent support and project management of marketing activations
Own set of responsibilities for one or several projects
- Student with first successfully completed semesters in digital/online marketing, media/communication studies or business administration
- First experiences in the field of digital marketing are of advantage, particularly with communications, social media, activations, content creation, PR, and/or influencer marketing
- Fluent English language skills required, German language skills are of advantage
- Very good PowerPoint skills, analytical skills, sense of beauty aesthetic, reliability, and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- Highly resourceful to find creative solutions and overcome obstacles
- You have a hands-on attitude and a passion for the digital, content, and beauty industry/FMCG products
- A passion for digital, beauty industry and FMCG products
- Availability as of now for six month
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.