United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Chemical Operator - 12 Hr Nights
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Prefer knowledge in LEAN manufacturing principles or work environment
- Mechanical/electrical aptitude preferred
- Work with others in a respectful manner and as a member of the team, to achieve all goals set forth in the department
- Must be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
- Lift up to 50 lbs, and up to 25lbs on a frequent basis during a shift
- Climb and descend stairs several times per day in work area
- Stand continuously and walk frequently during the shift
- Wear full face respirator and perform confined space entry
- Work in non-climate-controlled work area
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular