United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance Tech - 12 Hrs
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of five years’ chemical plant maintenance experience or manufacturing plant experience in a PSM facility.
- Prefer associate degree: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, industrial maintenance
- Prefer LEAN manufacturing experience to include 5S
- Ability to safely work in electrically rated areas according to NFP-70E.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Maintenance Management Software, Lotus Notes, and technical software including AutoCad.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a respectful manner and as a member of the team, working with all to achieve all goals set forth in the department.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated team member and able to follow through on responsibilities and complete tasks as assigned and within expected time frames.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
- Stand continuously and stoop and walk frequently during the shift
- Lift up to 50 lbs and up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis during a shift
- Climb and descend ladders and stairs on a frequent basis during a shift
- Wear a respirator as required and perform confined space
- Routinely sit, view a computer screen, and type on a keyboard
- Work in non-climate-controlled work area.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular