United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Managing and leading the nonconforming material review meetings
- Managing and leading block stock meetings
- Prioritize initiatives and follow up on actions to ensure completion.
- Manage and lead off spec meetings
- Participate as a member of the internal audit team.
- Work with floor supervisors and operators to develop a list of continuous improvement initiatives for the plant.
- Lead investigations to troubleshoot batches that are out of control and/or out of specification.
- Utilize statistical analytical techniques to identify sources of variation and opportunities to improve.
- Determine key causes of out of spec batches and work to implement effective countermeasures to reduce/eliminate over time.
- Determine root cause and corrective actions to and develop project plans to drive change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or relevant Science discipline
- 3-5+ years experience within chemical manufacturing or closely related industry
- Knowledge and experience with ISO/QS standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Experience utilizing Six Sigma, 8D, and A3 tools preferred
- Proven success troubleshooting complex problems within manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, resolve customers quality complaints while working cross functionally with operations
- Effective communication and collaboration skills across all levels of the organization • Excellent project management and organization skills
- Adhesives, sealants or coatings experience preferred
- SAP proficiency is a plus
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular