At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Directly supervises the execution of production plans in the CA/Silicone Departments following the latest manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures and enforcing full compliance with regulation and with general company policies.
- Directly supervises all production personnel in the CA and Silicone Departments in accordance with proper work procedures and safety regulations
- Develops and works with the process engineer to provide technical assistance to the chemical operators in the solution of problems that affect the overall efficiency, productivity and quality of the area.
- Ensures that process areas are clean and organize with the best possible appearance according to the 5S Program.
- Analyzes materials and POV and recommends process improvements and change to BOM to minimize POVs and improve cost.
- Prepares the Performance Appraisals for employees in both departments.
- Ensure that security and safety practices are consistently and constantly followed.