These are remote internships.
Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in sustainability and make an impact at a leading global organization? If yes, you could be a great fit for Henkel’s Spring 2023 Graduate-Level Sustainability Internships.
As a Henkel Intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of the many roles sustainability plays within a global organization. Your internship could include:
- Assisting product brands and or sales teams in maintaining, expanding and executing their sustainability strategies
- Coordinating competitive and cross-sector analysis for regional and global stakeholders
- Preparing sustainability claims
- Maintaining sustainability analytics
To be successful in this internship, we are looking for:
- Graduate students currently working towards a master’s degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or related subject
- Availability: ability to work part-time during the Spring 2023 semester
- Analytical skills: gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
Ready to take the next step?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel.
Henkel will be reviewing and interviewing candidates for our 2022 Spring Internships on a rolling basis from September 2022 to November 2022 with our target to have offers extended by November 30th, 2022. A recruiter will reach out to you during this window if your background, interests and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel.
We are proud to be one of Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity! Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.