United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
Lean Manufacturing Site Leader
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages all Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects in the plant
- Lead initiatives in the following areas: - Standardization of Processes in Operational Systems
- Lean Enterprise elements (Six Sigma, VSM, 5S, Problem solving, TPM, OEE, Change Over)
- Evaluate key manufacturing processes (benchmarks/best practices) and develop plans to identify opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate CI/Lean workshops/events targeting specific improvement opportunities
- Lead cross-functional projects tasked with improving manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Lead cultural changes at the site and support continued deployment of Lean Enterprise
- Work with site leadership to identify and validate cost savings opportunities
- Lead A3 projects on key issues/opportunities identified by the business
- Highly motivated individual and able to manage and lead multiple projects at one time
- Effective communication with all levels of Plant Operations
- Train, coach and develop operations team members to use the CI/HPS principles for performance improvement
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Operations, or Supply Chain
- Minimum 5-10 year experience in lean manufacturing environment, must have 5 years of experience as lean site leader or manager
- Must be Six Sigma green belt certified, black belt preferred · Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, A3 experience
- Competent in project management, possessing the ability to lead continuous improvement Workshops/events
- Key Performance Indicators – safety, quality, cost, and productivity
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular