At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage customer projects in Adhesive Electronics business unit for compact camera module, electronic component parts and semiconductor with timeline, action execution, internal and external stakeholders like customers, technical consultants, suppliers and product development scientists in a structured and professional manner
- Be the technical buddy of the key account managers, ensure a strong and continuous exchange and foster the team approach
- Demonstrate knowledge and solution finding and ensure highest credibility over our competition
- Plan DoE, run application test and introduce new test mythologies
- Train customer and our colleagues in products and applications
- Travel to customers and/or equipment suppliers and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications if required