United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Maintenance Data Administrator
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Performs all duties in a safe manner.
- Maintain Master Data for all asset functional locations.
- Administration of the plant maintenance work orders, task lists, schedules and parts inventory data in SAP.
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet.
- Sort and organize hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors.
- Assist with special projects that require large amounts of data entry.
- Provide data entry support across departments on an ad-hoc basis.
- Serve as a backup to the Facility Planner and Purchasing during their absence.
- Including processing po's and interacting with cell operation and maintenance leaders to maintain continuity of the maintenance program.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required) AAS or Certification in Business or Information Technology(preferred).
- Microsoft excel (3 years).
- Manufacturing Data bases (3years).
- Added focus on SAP.
- 3-5 years relatable experience.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- The position is in the factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular