Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Sr. Business Controlling Analyst – Global Complexity
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Close cooperation and partnership with Global NPI & Complexity Management Team and Regional Brand Managers
- Data analysis, reporting and presentation of business performance in the areas of Beauty Care portfolio complexity
- Monitoring of portfolio reduction targets and complexity prevention, in line with global strategic guidelines
- Opportunity to drive ad-hoc analyses, harmonization initiatives and support the transformation of reporting landscape
- Extensive learning opportunities, including widely recognized certifications (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Background and experience in Finance and Controlling
- Excellent communication in English (written & spoken)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Flexibility, proactivity, and willingness to learn
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 650 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.