At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Net Revenue Management (NRM) manager is responsible for discovering insights, identifying opportunities, and creating tools and processes that help increase trade investment productivity and drive profitable growth.
- This position supports core Henkel Consumer Brands.
- Key Responsibilities: - Inform key NRM initiatives with up-to-date business performance and marketplace insights, including the following: o Pricing across Henkel portfolio and competitive brands o Input costs o Marketplace growth trends
- Organize and track customer performance for everyday fundamentals and merchandising execution to steer resource allocation across retailers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of different promotion offer structures to uncover best-in-class tactics, optimize plans, and drive conversion at shelf
- Identify new opportunities to accelerate profitable growth across the portfolio
- Build and maintain library of market mechanics by pack size and brand to inform strategic business initiatives
- Competency Requirements: Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, economics, mathematics, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Prior role(s) in RGM / NRM (Revenue Growth Management / Net Revenue Management), Category Management, and/or Business Reporting.
- CPG experience preferred.
- Demonstrated professional success and career progression.
- >5-10 years of experience preferred.
- Other Required Skills: Communication Skills: Proactive, clear, and thorough approach to interpersonal communication.
- Ability to interact with and influence colleagues at various levels including senior management.
- Comfortable leading and participating in group discussions with different functions across the organization.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to synthesize information across multiple data points to develop clear and actionable conclusions.
- Uses a structured, organized approach for problem solving and analytics.
- Computer Skills: Has advanced competency in Excel, PowerPoint, and data aggregation and reporting tools (including IRI / Nielsen platforms, Power BI, etc.).
The salary for this role is $89,900.00 - $131,700.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.