United States, Chanhassen, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Associate Product Development Scientist/Engineer- (Automotive/Silicone-Free Chemistry)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develops new thermal interface materials for automotive applications with minimal manager support.
- Evaluates formulations for mechanical, electrical, and thermal properties.
- Interacts with global customers and present technical data packages.
- Scales up prototype materials and lead regional implementation of existing products.
- Collaborates with vendors and source raw materials for future materials development.
- Participates in the creation of IP portfolio for thermal materials.
- Contributes actively to a safe work culture by applying and contributing to safety procedures and lab safety systems.
- Ph.D or M.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or related fields or B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or related fields with a minimum of 3 years of industrial experience.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with laboratory analytical equipment for polymer characterization.
- Experience with mixing and coating processes preferred.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular