United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Production lead---3rd shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitor all process orders currently running to make sure all work in process is on schedule. Redirect labor as needed.
- Follow all plant safety policies. Wear required PPE at all times while on the plant floor and during batch manufacture.
- Communicate well with coworkers and management.
- Complete all required paperwork in a legible and timely manner.
- Complete shift change meetings and daily reports.
- Lead shift in absence of a supervisor.
- Help new hires acclimate to their new role
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work unsupervised, with little or no direction
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft office
- Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular