At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As part of our innovative EIMEA product development team in the new Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf you actively support E-mobility projects and craft the future of automotive world
- You will help to shape the future of sustainable mobility and develop modern battery adhesives which will be help de-bonding for circularity.
- You manage and steer product development projects
- You develop new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe
- You organize and manage projects and resources to meet planned objectives, reports on R&D activities
- Assure technology state of the art through internal development of laboratory and staff
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and quality as required
- You act as a technical liaison with other R&D groups
- Approve technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and quality specs
- Ensure that Henkel's new IP is protected through collaboration with internal and external partners
- Provide guidance and recommendations on patents and proprietary agreements
- Prepare technical part of sales folders in alignment with Marketing
- Ensure compliance with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures and manage the lab and innovation process
- Connect with consumers and generate consumer insights through various platforms