At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Identifies, analyzes, and evaluates process safety risks across all regions and sites.
- Responsible for process safety audits of ~ 150 Adhesives sites globally, aimed at gap closure by providing subject knowledge expertise & guidance.
- Governance for action closure from all audits and events with an intention to drive continuous improvements with respect to process safety. Running applicability assessments (If needed) for events across sites including accountability for action closure. Improve capability building and maturity with respect to process safety across Adhesives by identifying functional training and development needs per site and imparting the same.
- This job requires excellent collaboration skills and close interaction with multiple internal stakeholders.
- The final ambition remains “zero” process safety incidents.
- Key stakeholders: Regional Process Safety Managers Network Process Engineers Project Management Head SHEQ Managers (Including Strategy) Site & Production Managers Regional Cluster Managers