At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for generating International Packaging Specification (IPAS) data and executing master data clean up as required by the business
- Responsible for ensuring that IPAS data are free from inconsistencies / errors; Mitigating any findings on a timely basis
- Responsible for various coordination in gathering the information needed for IPAS corrections/adjustments; Include setting up meetings, sending queries/clarifications to relevant parties, and communication with supplier for gathering related IPAS information
- Responsible for setting up measures to avoid recurrence of inconsistent/incorrect data maintenance in the system
- Responsible for providing project progress report to the Project Team on a regular basis