At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide support in the intern/administrative HR area
- Report vacancies/occupied positions to the State Institutions, as required by law
- Ensure support in the recruitment processes for Henkel employees
- Arrange employees files and ensure that the documents are up to date
- Coordinate end-to-end recruitment including update job descriptions, posting job announcements, pre-selection of internal and external applications
- Organize telephone and personal interviews and provide feedbacks to the candidates
- Assist the new employees when signing the employment and induction documents
- Provide support with disciplinary investigations according to the internal procedure and internal rules