At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive planning activities within Adhesive Technologies and align with relevant key stakeholders
- Educate all involved stakeholders on planning key principles, timeline and approach in order to ensure high-quality financial plans
- Validate quality of inputs, ensure properly working financial models
- Ensure consistency with Adhesive Technology’s and Henkel’s strategic framework
- Prepare top management discussions and decisions
- Ensure continuous improvement of planning & controlling tools, processes and concepts
- Coordinate the annual Impairment Testing