At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy on how to commonly approach the market and customers for the Business Unit Adhesives Packaging; For broader services purposes such as packaging design, bundles with Henkel solutions, certifications, analytical support
- Manage overall relation with external parties; In full alignment with sustainability expert resources such as Henkel Testing & Certification Mgr. and Circular Economy Mgr. who will remain in very close contact on technical questions
- Develop material for customer facing teams (collateral / presentations) to support market approach. Define clear procedures between all parties (external parties / Henkel / Customers) and related documents (e.g. for offers, invoices, value documentation, etc.) + how internal billing, etc. will work
- Support internal trainings activities of relevant Henkel team members (customer facing & supports) + external parties
- Support external communication towards key accounts and other key stakeholders
- Advocate the common solution towards the market at relevant opportunities (packaging & consumer goods industry)
- Ownership for the overall integration synergies & for reaching the business plan targets