At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Production Supervisor will supervise production employees, plan and distribute work assignments, implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in production methods, operating procedures, and working conditions.
- Balance safety, quality, productivity, cost, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas
- Manage time & attendance using EmpCenter/Kronos
- Supervise and perform production activities to ensure that manufactured products meet or exceed all established quality requirements, including product integrity and production order documentation
- Direct personnel actions, employee selection, training, performance appraisal, discipline, coaching, development, and safety issues
- Maintain an area of technical expertise and leadership (blending, filling, then by chemistry or technology)
- Determine manufacturing priorities based on established production schedules and assign duties to personnel
- Communicate and hold employees accountable to objectives, manufacturing procedures, and efficiencies
- Interpret specifications and make judgments about the acceptability of production that is in process.
- Implement departmental safety programs to ensure the safety of employees working in the department
- Perform incident investigations
- Support safety policies and environmental responsibilities including reporting, investigations and analysis
- Maintain good housekeeping objectives, lean initiatives, and 5S activities
- Direct special projects and problem solving as required
- Target productivity metrics/accountability
- Administer performance appraisals to supervised personnel
- Participate daily in continuous improvement with emphasis in safety and processing
- Embrace and lead Lean Thinking and implement changes