Netherlands, Amsterdam, IO
Internship in Global Trade (m/f/x)
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Research and assist trade compliance projects
- Understand EU import and export laws and regulations and how they apply to a global manufacturer
- Check process of Henkel Europe for customs compliance
- Assist trade staff with daily shipment compliance reviews
- Answer inquiries from internal and external customers as you learn about the complexities of global trade
- Working toward a BS/BA in Tax, Law, International Trade, Supply Chain or International Business or an MBA in Tax, Law,
International Trade, Supply Chain or International Business
- Energetic, curious and a great communicator
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Strong MS Office software skills
- Available for 6 months full-time as of January 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR Gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.