At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This role will be responsible for partnering with Sales, Demand Planning, Logistics and Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart Replenishment.
- This is a customer facing role, will be responsible for maximizing Store In-Stocks, Event Management, Execution of New and Discontinued items, Reducing Waste, Reporting, and Analytics to deliver both customer and Henkel KPI.
- Collaborate with Sales, Demand Planning and Replenishment on store level and inventory forecasts.
- Develop and maintain Henkel shipment forecast leveraging customer data.
- Use customer data to analyze store and distribution center inventories.
- Customer level forecasting: manage expectations to eliminate errors and report KPI’s.
- Manage gaps between Customer POS and retail forecast.
- Manage product flow throughout Henkel and Customer Supply Chain.
- Track and maintain scorecard: Fill Rate, Inventory Levels, Forecasts, Order Quantities and Shortages. Be knowledgeable about all aspects of the business and have recovery plans for areas that we need to improve.
- Facilitate collaborative franchise partnership between LCL and SDM Replenishment, Sales and Supply Chain.
- Meeting on a regular basis and attending 30/60/90 day planning sessions.
- Utilize LVRP/LDIA to analyze weekly metrics and work with cross functional teams to identify any root cause and recovery timeline.
- Monitor and communicate recovery against plan.
- Run ad hoc reports, analyze and communicate findings both internally and externally as needed.
- Accountable for communicating feature replenishment plan back to supply chain, creation and execution of the customer replenishment strategies, feature replenishment tracking and communication of results to the customer and Sales.
- Coordinate and communicate new item launch and item discontinuation with Replenishment and Supply Chain.
- Manage the ramping down of inventory for future de-listed item.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with LCL and SDM, Sales, Demand and Supply Chain.
- Timely and accurate communication of any issue impacting the business is critical.