At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Associate Integrated Marketing Manager will drive content creation processes & manage all timelines for our GTM efforts. Responsibilities cover project and timeline management for three main disciplines: print merchandise & assets, e-commerce content and social advertising.
- Merchandise & assets: Create and steer timelines for all marketing content and printed merchandise to meet in market dates, keeping multiple cross functional departments (sales, product development, creative) aligned and on track. Responsible for ensuring alignment of storytelling across all various touchpoints
- E-commerce content: Organize and upload e-commerce content to all respective customers, ensure deadlines are met for product launches, storytelling is consistent, and legacy SKUs content is refreshed as new content created.
- Flat lay photography: Act as a bridge between external photographer and internal content and sales teams, helping to improve the impact and effectiveness of product photography, while keeping projects on track.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Living in basecamp, keeping feedback aligned, progressing projects and setting up calls with design team when needed.
- Work closely with IM team, individual key account teams, creative teams, product development, education, field sales, merchandise partners to align feedback, as well as legal department & R&D when necessary
- Updating and controlling model expiration tracker
- High attention to detail, high organization, and high collaborative skills required.