Internship Finance for 30h/week (d/f/m) - Starting as from now
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support in the preparation of financial statements, financial forecasting, budgeting, and analysis report
- Ensures the quality of financial records
- Run customer payment behavior analysis
- Analyze accounts receivables and overdue
- Develop reporting with PowerBI, VBA and SAP scripting
- Engage in digital transformation of people, processes and enabling technologies
- Active student towards a degree in economics, finance or accounting
- Interest in finance, previous internship experiences within finance are a plus
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Good proficiency with MS-Office, particularly Excel (Macros, VBA)
- Strong team player with ability to collaborate across different levels and functions
- Can-do attitude and eager to learn and to solve challenges
- Part-time internship for 30h/week for a period of 6 months, starting as from now
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- A gross monthly salary in line with the market of €2,333 on a full-time basis, in the case of a compulsory internship a gross monthly salary of €1,348 on a full-time basis
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.