Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Market Strategy Construction
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work on highly strategic topics that will define the future of our business within our global strategy team for Henkel Construction business unit, one of the largest industries in the world
- Participate in projects on finding new growth opportunities, such as new digital business models or entrance in new markets, but also work on market intelligence and analyses
- Learn and contribute to a team that focuses on performance and best results in a highly cooperative atmosphere
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields with majors in strategic management or related
- First experience in a strategy, marketing, sales or another position which includes analytical work
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Highly analytical mindset paired with entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong willingness to make an impact and contribute to our business development
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.