At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
In 2022, Henkel is opening a new chapter, merging our consumer business units, Laundry and Home Care and Beauty Care, bringing many iconic brands under one roof.
As part of this merger we have an exciting opportunity to build a new Digital Marketing team, working with iconic brands such as Schwarzkopf, got2b, Bloo and Colour Catcher.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Laundry and Homecare brands across Web, Search, Display, and Social.
This position is hybrid, in-office 3 days a week (flexible).
- In alignment with Marketing and Digital lead, deliver best in class digital activation for our Beauty Brands (Web, Search, Display and Social).
- Measure and optimise Digital Activation to ensure consistent improvements and ROI
- Report and share monthly digital performance against KPIs.
- Deliver annual digital brand plan and projects on time and to budget.
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver annual digital brand plan, budgeted revenue, as well as projects on time and to budget.
- Manage agencies and budgets in line with agreed budget.