At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
In 2022, Henkel is opening a new chapter, merging our consumer business units, Laundry and Home Care and Beauty Care, bringing many iconic brands under one roof.
As part of this merger, we have an exciting opportunity to build a new Digital Marketing team, working with iconic brands such as Schwarzkopf, got2b, Bloo and Colour Catcher.
We’re looking for a Consumer Service and Engagement Manager who’ll be responsible for ensuring we deliver excellent customer care and driving positive sentiment in branded communities across platforms.
- Lead an external agency in the provision of excellent consumer care via our direct response channels (email, telephone, post)
- Reporting on KPIs and sharing with the wider business
- Coordinate training and product updates with the agency
- Develop and deliver regular reports on consumer contact and engagement
- Ensure consumer critical complaints and questions are dealt with swiftly, and issues are escalated to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a distinct and credible tone of voice for our brands and ensure this is upheld by our agency across social, web and ratings and reviews, acting as escalation point when necessary.
- Develop and implement social media listening strategies, analysing and reporting on consumer trends and competitor activity
- Develop eCRM strategy, consumer segmentation, data management and mining to optimise current and lapsed subscribers.
Execution and Delivery
- In alignment with stakeholders (Marketing, eCommerce, Shopper), create and execute the Social Calendar
- Manage all social publishing and scheduling via agency
Measurement and Reporting
- Use social media analytics and listening tools to measure, analyse and report on performance to ensure optimisation of content
- Provide regular reports to the team on social and content performance