At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The primary role of the Key Account Manager is to fully manage the assigned product categories and drive long-term profitable growth at Lowe’s, the nation’s 2nd largest home center. The KAM will serve as a knowledgeable representative of the business both internally and externally, while partnering with the customer to ensure Henkel’s brands are positioned for growth. Building relationships and the ability to execute swiftly with strong decision-making skills are the KAM’s keys to success.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Accountable for achieving sales, profit, and budget goals annually. Monitor and report progress regularly.
- Expectation to learn and develop extensive knowledge of the customer, product category, competition, and market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts, including merchandising, supply chain, replenishment, .com and marketing.
- Monitor competitive placement in the market and provide Marketing updates and recommendations to ensure Henkel brands are succeeding at retail.
- Responsible for expenses related to daily business, ranging from travel budgets to promotional discounts to customer deductions.
- Actively work with internal support teams to ensure the customer’s business is being served well and the brands are in a position to excel. This includes customer care, marketing, supply chain, etc.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and develop action plans where needed. This includes customer POS, internal financial metrics, replenishment & promotional orders, internal & external forecasts, maintaining proformas, etc.
- Report to the Sales and Leadership Teams with value-added insight into the business.
- Organize and execute all aspects of Product Line Reviews (strategy, presentation, planograms, etc.) in conjunction with cross-functional teams
- Partner with Lowe’s Brand Advocate to manage all aspects of Lowe’s omnichannel business including item set up, content audits, developing long-term growth strategy and exploring new opportunities to drive sales through digital avenues.
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of key Lowe’s meetings throughout the year including, but not limited to, bi-weekly merchandising meetings, PLRs, top-to-top meetings, demo days, etc.
- Hybrid work environment with approximately 3 days in office and 2 days of remote work
- Available to travel for corporate meetings, training, and market visits. (Typically, less than 10%).