At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
In 2022, Henkel is opening a new chapter, merging our consumer business units, Laundry and Home Care and Beauty Care, bringing many iconic brands under one roof.
As part of this merger we have an exciting opportunity to build a new Digital Marketing team, working with iconic brands such as Schwarzkopf, got2b, Bloo and Colour Catcher. Reporting into the Marketing Director and leading a team of 5, we’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Professional to grow our brands
- Digital evangelist – collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to accelerate the pace of digitalistion and upskill the organisation collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Digital marketing strategy, execution and measurement: Create and execute Digital Marketing strategy identifying the right tactics and channels to deliver on brand goals and objectives (Web, Search, Display, Social, influencer and community).
- Direct consumer contact Establish an eco-system and state of the art listening to effectively manage 1:1 consumer engagement with Henkel brands across all channels and platforms (mail, phone, email, social, review platforms) - in alignment with R&D, Regulatory Affairs and technical experts.
- Social and Community management: Lead the development, implementation and tracking of strategies to build and maintain engaged communities on relevant social media platforms.
- Best practice: Position UK as Digital centre of expertise by regularly sharing best in class with local and global counterparts.
- Agency ecosystem: Develop and drive our Digital Agency ecosystem to ensure it is fit for purpose and delivers ROI.
- Digital innovation - Stay up to date with digital innovations and maintain a clear view of what is relevant and what is not relevant for driving Henkel’s brands, then apply a test and learn approach to gain internal alignment, prioritise investment and share best practice.