At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Implement and maintain best-in-class project management processes and methodologies for the AAC innovation projects, with focus on ADP projects in APAC and selected global projects.
- Accountable for end-to-end execution of ADP innovation projects assigned to that position
- Ensure flawless launches of new innovative products at Henkel and customer production sites
- Manage ADP projects for SBU AAC with focus on projects where product development is done in China as well as elected global projects
- Lead cross-functional ADP project teams for ADP projects assigned as IPM end-to-end from requirements definition to launch
- Use of Planview software for project management and project documentation
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Manage ADP projects for SBU AAC with focus on projects where product development is done in China as well as elected global projects 35%
- Lead cross-functional ADP project teans for ADP projects assigned as IPM 30%
- Use of Planview software for project management and project documentation 15%
- Plan and execute project review meetings with key stakeholders for own ADP projects 10%
- Plan and execute project review meetings with key stakeholders for own ADP projects And prepare and participate in IATF16949 and other automotive customer audits 10%