At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leading all technical activities internal and externally about Henkel’s Commercial Design (Epoxy, Rubber based
- Extruded parts and 3D Acoustic Baffles) Polyurethane technology solutions in local Automotive industry
- Assuming responsibility for lab testing, providing training to internal teams and Automotive customers about related technologies
- Responsible for providing technical information, product recommendation and show product/application know-how for Automotive customers
- Supporting new product initiatives in terms of product launch and business development activities
- Ensuring to be up to date with the newest trends in product and application technology for the Automotive OEM market
- Preparing detailed test reports for new initiatives or existing products
- Supporting and follow-up sales projects and lead troubleshoot customer complaints
- Leading internal and external technical requests and projects
- Actively visiting customer lines in order to follow up and ensure smooth working in line and participating in presentations to customers
- Presenting related local initiatives/projects in IMEA Regional Meetings