At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Working within a highly dedicated and passionate team, our Product Development Managers are responsible for learning the beauty market and generating insights on industry needs and trends. The successful candidate possesses a mix of analytic (market research, portfolio analysis, sales data analysis), and creative (eye for photography, beauty mindset & fashion trend identification) skills, along with lateral thinking & a hardworking outlook.
Creative & Product Development
- Consistently inventive and able to provide out of the box solutions on concept ideas
- Bring to life innovative and impactful new products, from concept to launch and drive the entire PD process
- Determine COG targets, make recommendations on pricing strategy
- Lead photo/video shoot briefs from concept to execution
- Lead product testing to ensure high quality, superior performance and unique product offering
- Peer leadership and collaboration among cross functional partners (R&D, creative, operations, legal, regulatory/ toxicology and integrative marketing)
- Develop a strong connection to the professional beauty industry with in-salon field visits, trade show attendance, etc
Market Analysis, Research & Portfolio Development
- Analyze sales data (excel) and creates insights on sales & customers data
- Understand / bring key insights from current and future market trends and dynamics
- Research category and competitive information as it relates to new product concepts
- Utilizes trend forecasting and market research databases/ tools to uncover new insights