At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This position is going to focus on Battery Manufacturers and Emerging OEMs and will be based out of West Coast of USA.
- We offer you an exciting position working as Sales Engineer for e-Mobility, where you will be responsible for identifying and driving sales opportunities for battery, battery packs, power conversion components, and e-drive systems at emerging OEMs and battery manufacturers customers.
- You will work cross-functional as the lead for project management, from first design discussion, prototyping, approval, production scale-up phase and first sales.
- Daily close collaboration with design engineers for battery, battery packs systems, power conversion components, and e-drive systems.
- Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities
- Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM (e.g. ACE) projects
- Actively manages implementation of price strategy in the region
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory
- Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) in sales area
- Leads, coaches and mentors sales team members and ensures their respective education and development
- Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit)
- Coordinates tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks
- Collaborates with Mark-g, CS, SC etc. to ensure full internal support for sales team; coordinates with KAM team on customer priorities
- Ensures compliant execution of sales processes (e.g. pricing, customer data management)
- Provides sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key KPIs