United States, Salisbury, NC, Human Resources
Human Resources Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supports manufacturing sites within the Adhesive Hot Melt, Thermosets and Rubbers Technology Network and helps develop / implement HR practices, HR solutions and strategies
- Leads change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication
- Identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees
- Steers salary and wage review process for relevant roles, preparing recommendations and executing
- Collects hiring requests, collaborating with hiring managers and recruiters coordinating recruitment strategy for all roles at site
- Supports recruitment activities for talents regionally and reviews talent pipeline
- Coordinates performance and talent management process for all levels
- Manages promotion and progression process for all levels
- Delivers and executes HR processes, advises and supports on policies accurately and with a service orientation
- Provides guidance on HR decisions
- Ensures process coordination while networking and collaborating
- Steers diversity, equity and inclusion developing strategies and integration management
- Understands data storytelling using dashboards and visualization tools to support decisions/strategies
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field with at least 5 to 7 years professional HR experience is required
- Working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures in areas such as dispute resolution, performance management, employment law, employee relations, recruiting/ staffing, communications, training, compensation and benefits administration, and record keeping
- HR experience at a manufacturing plant is required
- Developing and executing employee engagement strategies to drive strong employee relations
- Computer – demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook and HRIS/Payroll systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Experience supporting employees in multiple locations is preferred.
- Society of Human Resource Management Certification preferred • Ability to travel 5%
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular