Slovakia, Bratislava, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Administration of the IMS system
- Administration and management of IMS documentation and care of other assigned documentation
- Responsibility for updating and maintain internal databases
- Preparation and participation in external certification and re-certification audits in cooperation with consulting companies.
- Preparation and implementation of internal audits and subsequent corrective measures.
- Methodical management, control and evaluation of required documents and materials for tasks of conceptual, analytical, and methodological management in the field of management system
- Communication with managers, complete support for KPI monitoring
- Monitoring of calibrated devices
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Active participation on team meetings with SHEQ, Organization management and local site management
- Active level of English language (verbal and written) - communication with international stakeholders on daily basis
- Process and detail-oriented personality with strongly developed sense for prioritization and time management
- Analytical thinking, energetic and driving attitude, independence, and proactive approach
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, agile mindset, and team spirit
- Knowledge of standard office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.