At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for selling Henkel (OSI, Loctite and GE) products to residential and commercial users (both building and remodeling); responsible for generating Henkel product specification with residential and commercial technical experts (both architectural and alliance partner), and responsible for motivating the dealer sales force to sell Henkel products to residential and commercial users, within assigned geographical territory or selected accounts.
- Deliver NES and GP1 growth v Use consultative approach and technical expertise to sell products, determine customer needs for existing and potential products, and develop the demand for products. Recommends development of new products to meet customer needs.
- Operate within approved expense plan. v Establish territory's Annual Business Plan to create tactics which will ensure growth of key markets/customers in territory.
- Implement time and territory management techniques such as territory notebook, monthly report, etc. to establish and achieve dollar-producing objectives on a monthly/ quarterly cycle.
- Learn and implement sales skills training as outlined in Henkel training and best practices guidebook
- Implement marketing programs and provide marketing department necessary feedback in order to meet market needs.
- Motivate, inform, and close business in group training/selling situations such as builder and remodeler seminars, architectural CEU trainings, dealer events, industry events, etc.
- Assume responsibility for other duties as assigned by Director of Distribution.
- Daily contact with residential and commercial builders, contractors, remodelers, architects and architectural staff, dealers, dealer management, market director , technical service department, customer service department.
- Operates within approved expense plan, under policies and guidelines established by AC NA