At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Business Planning Manager serves a critical role in enabling the success of Henkel’s customers. As a member of the Business Planning team you will manage the Demand Plan for assigned products within the Electronics and Industrials division of Henkel Adhesive Technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Sales, Business Development, Product Management, Marketing and SBU Leaders to quantify the impact of business activities on the Demand Plan
- Developing and executing demand planning processes around new sales opportunities, attrition, new product launches and product discontinuations
- Identifying and utilizing external market data, including market indices, to identify changes in market demand and maintaining underlying demand assumptions
- Reflecting demand requirements in the Demand Planning system within SAP and communicating significant changes to Supply Chain
- Collaborating with Supply Chain to answer questions on delivery capability from Sales and/or Marketing related to future changes in demand
- Reviewing the historical accuracy of the Demand Plan to identify root cause of gaps/misses, relative to Key Performance Indicators, and defining corrective actions
- Leading Demand Reviews with cross-functional participants to capture key inputs that impact the Demand Plan
- Supporting the SBU’s key initiatives related to its Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Seeking external sources of information to identify best practices related to demand planning and incorporating such practices into the function