At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Customer Relations Manager – Adhesives
Provides day-to-day leadership and direction to the Customer Relations team and ensure that all related
activities are compliant with current business standards. Creates an environment of increased connectivity
and consistent communication and coaches/motivates individuals and team towards performance targets.
• Spearhead communications between Customer, Logistics, Operations, Sales and
Finance/Credit to build partnerships between functional experts
• Openly communicates with Customer Relations staff through regular staff meetings and one on-one coaching
• Contributes to Customer Relations vision/strategy, develop and drive team towards
• Oversees and resolves escalated issues received from customers/sales
• Develops policies, procedures, and training needs for the Customer Relations team
• Drives continuous improvement and challenges existing processes
• Responsible for ensuring adequate Customer Relations team coverage and disaster recovery
• Administers performance reviews and creates development plans for members of the
Customer Relations team
• Recruit, train, develop and build a high functioning Customer Relations Team.
• Works to consistently improve the customers’ experience with Henkel
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years related customer relations/supply chain experience preferably in a manufacturing
Specialized or Technical Knowledge:
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Strong knowledge and experience of supply chain operations; including SAP, EDI, VMI, Customer
Data Systems, Transportation, Warehousing, Production Scheduling and Demand Planning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled decision maker
• Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
• Strong problem analysis/solving skills
• Excellent organization and follow through skills
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Ability to build effective working relationships across functional areas and levels of the organization
• Ability to train, motivate, and work in a team environment
• Highly motivated; enthusiastic, energetic, capable of working in a fast-paced environment
• Strategic, forward thinker, ability to anticipate
• Ability to influence others and demonstrated leadership skills
• Flexibility; adaptable to change in work assignments/priorities
• Positive attitude
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.