At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
This candidate will ideally be based out of Stamford, CT., however we are willing to consider a remote opportunity.
- The Senior Brand Manager, Walmart, is a leadership role with responsibility for developing, implementing and managing annual strategic, financial, innovation and operating plans for the Great Value portfolio of brands in conjunction with Walmart. This includes promotions, packaging, analysis and P&L. Role will be responsible for leading Henkel and Retailer cross-functional teams.
- Achieve revenue, profitability, market share and other objectives by: Developing and executing annual and long-term strategic plans for the brand and consistent with corporate and Retailer priorities
- Actively managing brand P&L
- Lead and maintain relationships with the Retailer to co-develop product and commercial innovation
- Partnering with internal departments to develop trade, retail, and category strategies to meet consumer and customer objectives.
- Managing all marketing activities including but not limited to research, packaging and pricing
- Developing and maintain relationships with external partners and agencies
- Partnering with Retailer to jointly building the brand equity as a means of attaining volume goals and long-term profit growth
- Evaluating performance, identify competitive threats, and determine product strengths, weaknesses and opportunities by conducting market analyses
- Executing marketing strategy, plans, and tactics.