Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
Internship International Marketing Schwarzkopf Professional - Coloration
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Full ownership of an individual project with strategic business impact – your chance to create the next beauty must-have
- Active involvement in the innovation process being in contact with other departments and agencies
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas
- Product performance, competition and strategic market analysis
- Detailed insights into the exciting world of hairdressing and cosmetics
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Practical experience in a related field
- Fluency in English language is required
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Team-player with high level of independence and ownership
- Beauty addict, eager to join a dynamic marketing team while contributing fresh insight
- Availability as of February 2023
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.