At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As a Trade Marketing intern, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing all sales, brand and promotions related information on a day-to-day basis. You will collect and report sales of the Field Sales Team and track their weekly, monthly and quarterly performances. Your contribution will help track sales and its team performances for business decisions and team rewards. Summarily, you will require analytical skills in your day-to-day to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will also have administrative duties coordinating Trade Marketing activations. Your daily tasks will include but not limited to the following:
- Collect, analyze, interpret and present data for plans and decision making.
- Implementation, execution and tracking of Trade Marketing activities, promotions, incentive program for effectiveness and optimal results. This includes vendor engagement, deployment of materials, weekly reporting, etc.
- Periodic gathering of Market / Consumer/ Competitor Intelligence, report and analyze insights gathered.
- Brand, SKU and regional performance tracking and reporting.
- Weekly collection secondary sales data from the Sales Team, analyzing and reporting.
- Procuring and Management of POS materials and merchandise.